Is it time to face your challenges and thrive?
Do you worry that you're too sensitive?
you might think to yourself:
- I need to grow a thicker skin.
- Things affect me too much. I need to let it go.
- Maybe there's something wrong with me.
- I get too overwhelmed.
- Why can't I get over it? (and then get angry with yourself when you can’t)
- Am I broken?
If you feel this way, there's good news--You’re not alone. You're not broken, either.
When you learn to see yourself clearly, as you are, with all of your strengths and imperfections, your life changes. Therapy with us can help you to gain a clear, compassionate, whole sense of who you are.
are you the parent of a teen who's struggling? (Or, you might be a teen who's looking for some help to make life easier.)
Does your teen:
- have a LOT of anxiety around schoolwork
- get sad, withdrawn, feel really down about themselves, become isolated
- not believe they are good enough or capable of reaching their goals
- struggle to set healthy boundaries and assert themselves with friends
- get overwhelmed with all the pressures of being a teen?
it doesn't have to be so hard. Therapy can help!
At Thrive, we love to give teens a safe place where they can work through their struggles, talk openly about their overwhelm while learning a multitude of healthy coping skills, improving their communication skills and building healthier, happier relationships.
Have you been struggling with anxiety or depression or both for far too long and it's time to make some changes?
- feel on edge, restless or worried most of the day
- have trouble relaxing or have thoughts/plans/worries running through your head constantly
- feel overwhelmed, like you'll never get to where you want to be
- have panic attacks
- feel sad, lethargic, lonely
- have trouble convincing yourself to get out of bed in the morning
- believe that you aren't good enough or that you're a failure
- have difficulty recognizing your own worth?
there's hope. life doesn't have to be so painful.
When you are able to self-soothe and focus on your own self-care, there's relief to be had. Then, as you dig in and explore and come to understand the origin and triggers of these feelings, you can make positive, life-altering changes. You CAN have a life that brings you joy and contentment. It IS possible.
Therapy can help. We'd love to help.
ivy griffin, lmft 51714, director
I can't say enough about our team of amazing therapists at Thrive Therapy & Counseling. I'm so proud of the work that we do and of how we support our clients and our community. Whether your concerns are about your child or teen or about your own challenges with anxiety, depression, trauma, parenting, your relationship or military service, we've got highly trained, fantastic therapists who specialize in your needs. All you need to do is reach out.
We're so glad you're here!
We're a warm, happy, supportive, fun-loving group of therapists who are passionate about supporting our clients. At Thrive, we know the struggles of being human, and we know that with support and tools, we can face our difficulties and come out on the other side even stronger and more resilient.
We can THRIVE. Call or email us today!