I love how technology is really opening up the ways to provide service and help to people! This is why I'm excited to offer online therapy as an option. It works much the same as in-person therapy, except that you can meet with me from the comfort of your home or office or anything other confidential place you are (as long as you're in the state of California--cuz that's where I'm licensed. :) )
What are some reasons why you might choose online therapy?
- You have limited time, but you're ready to invest in your personal growth. It might be hard for you to commit to travel time + therapy and blocking out an hour for yourself is much more doable.
- You have an hour lunch or break during your workday during which you'd like to talk through some issues, but you can't really take more time than that.
- You may have young children at home and arranging for childcare to attend your own therapy is difficult (not to mention costly!), so it's much easier to put on their fav show while you take some time for yourself.
- You live in another part of California, but you'd really like to work together.
- You travel to other parts of California for work, but you'd like to continue sessions while you're away.
Some people even find that online sessions pair well with my Diving Deep--extended therapy sessions--for digging in to work on a specific issue or for setting aside a chunk of time for their own self-care.
Curious about the next step? Gimme a call or shoot me an email, and let's chat. We can do some sessions online or all sessions online, depending on what works best for you. I look forward to starting this journey together!
I offer online coaching programs for individuals or groups of Highly Sensitive People (HSPs). How is coaching different from therapy? In my coaching programs, we have a curriculum that we'll be following for 3 months. We focus on your goals and learning during our coaching sessions, and you keep the growth happening with homework and exercises in between. Other cool thing about coaching--you can be located anywhere in the world, and we can work together! Isn't tech amazing?!
I tell ya lots more about my coaching here, so check it out!
If you have other questions or would like to chat about whether a coaching for HSP program is right for you, just let me know. I'd love to hear from you!