Online Support Group for Highly Sensitive People
- Feel like your brain never stops? Find yourself worrying about and analyzing things constantly?
- Think you need to "grow a thicker skin," "toughen up" and be like everyone else?
- Get overwhelmed easily? Worry that you're "too emotional"?
- Feel alone in these struggles?
THIS GROUP WILL HELP YOU:
- Know that you're not broken and that there's nothing wrong with you!
- Learn tools to give your brain a break so that you can relax and feel refreshed
- Develop concrete strategies to deal with emotional overwhelm so that you can manage strong feelings, instead of those feelings managing you
- Learn to use your sensitivity as a tool in making decisions that work best for your life
- Connect with other people just like you!
Isn't it time to take care of you?
- WHEN: August 2018
- WHERE: Online video meetings for one hour a week with journaling and reading in-between to keep you on track
- COST: $45 per weekly group. (10% discount available.) Commitment to 3 months of group.
complete the form below, and I'll reach out about the next steps.
Hi! I'm Ivy Griffin, and I'm so excited that you're interested in group! I'm a licensed mental health therapist, and the owner and director of Thrive. I specialize in working with HSPs in my therapy practice, and I write a monthly blog--Tips from a Highly Sensitive Therapist.
I'm an HSP myself who is constantly learning and developing my own understanding of this personality trait on a professional and personal level, and I'd love to help you do the same!