Copy of Home - large image
Do you worry that you're too sensitive?
you might think to yourself:
- I need to grow a thicker skin.
- Things affect me too much. I need to let it go.
- Maybe there's something wrong with me.
- I get too overwhelmed.
- Why can't I get over it? (and then get angry with yourself when you can’t)
- Am I broken?
If you feel this way, there's good news--You’re not alone. You're not broken, either.
When you learn to see yourself clearly, as you are, with all of your strengths and imperfections, your life changes. Therapy with me can help you to gain a clear, compassionate, whole sense of who you are.
When you understand who you are with self-compassion, life gets better.
These things start to happen:
- You enjoy life more.
- You feel more relaxed.
- You feel closer to your friends and loved ones.
- You feel happy, calm, and mindful more of the time.
- You’re able to focus on your goals.
- You know that you are good enough, capable and whole.
If we decide to work together in therapy, I'll be right there with you as you work on growing, learning new tools and moving past your pain. When you work with me, you'll have someone in your corner--fighting through the struggles with you, challenging you when you need to be nudged (or maybe pushed), and offering kindness and caring throughout the whole process. I'll invite you to see yourself as I see you.
Our goal in therapy will be to help you know that you are whole--and that allows you to feel more confident, content, joyful, loved and connected, focused, accepting and comfortable in your own skin. We’ll work together to support you in becoming more of who you want to be. And, we’ll work to help you continue your journey knowing that you are deserving, capable and good enough . . . fully knowing that you are whole.